Praewa is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Praewa has experience in civil litigation as well as arbitration matters. She assists clients in complex commercial disputes, both domestically and internationally.
Praewa joined the firm in 2021 and graduated from Chulalongkorn University.
She is fluent in Thai and English.
- Advising the Government of Thailand in a decommissioning dispute with petroleum concessionaires in international arbitration proceedings.
- Advising an international hotel chain in an arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) as well as in related disputes in the Thai Civil Court and Court of Appeal.
- Advising an international food producer in a breach of contract claim in the Thai Court of Appeal, with the disputed amount exceeding THB1bn.
- Advising an e-commerce platform service provider in relation to a potential dispute with a virtual kitchen company.
2021 Chulalongkorn University, LL.B. (First Class Honours)
memberships and associations
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Thai Bar Association