PETAR IS A PARTNER IN THE REAL ESTATE GROUP
Petar’s practice mainly focuses on acquisitions and sales of commercial and residential properties, real estate finance, development and landlord and tenant matters relating to portfolio management.
His clients include institutional investors, developers, co-living companies, foreign and domestic banks, and a wide variety of other commercial real estate investors. In addition to commercial real estate, Petar has experience in representing offshore investors and lenders in relation to high-end residential acquisitions.
Petar is also experienced in advising on cross-border transactions including acquisitions, joint ventures, financings, projects and corporate matters, specifically in relation to Central and Eastern Europe and, in particular, the former Yugoslavia.
He speaks English, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Montenegrin and Slovenian.
- Representing a number of well-known developers on the acquisition, financing and development of their PRS and 'co-living' building portfolios in the UK.
- Representing numerous offshore private banks in relation to their lending strategies in the UK.
- Advised one of the leading regional real estate companies with operations in Serbia, Montenegro and Slovenia on their hotel financing.
- Advised a London based property developer on a £80m refinancing of its residential portfolio.
- Advised a Central European real estate investor on its €1bn financial restructuring.
- 2004 Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales
- 2001 The College of Law – LPC
- 1993-1997 University of East Anglia – LLB with European Legal Systems (2:1)