Pauline Page is a partner specialising in non-contentious construction law.
Pauline regularly advises on construction and construction-related project documentation for energy, infrastructure and property development projects both in the UK and internationally.
She acts for developers, sponsors, investors and lenders in the energy and real estate sectors. Her recent experience covers the construction of onshore and offshore wind farms, development and repowering of solar plants, as well as the design and construction of commercial developments for the hospitality and leisure sectors.
Pauline is a native Cantonese speaker and she speaks fluent English and conversational Mandarin.
- Advising Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners in relation to a number of onshore wind farm projects in northern Texas.
- Advising Vattenfall on its disposal of a 49% stake in the 150 MW Ormonde offshore wind farm in England to Swedish pension group AMF for £237m.
- Advising The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi and Nord/LB on the construction financing for the Corriegarth onshore wind farm in Scotland.
- Advising Santander on an investment in 3 solar PV projects on sites in Cornwall, Dorset and Norfolk, totalling 56.6MW.
- 2005 · University of London – LL.M.
- 2001 · City University of Hong Kong – Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- 2000 · University of Melbourne, Australia – B. Com., LL.B. (Hons)