Pasintasis an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution Group in Bangkok.
He has extensive experience in both commercial litigation and corporate matters.
He handles a wide variety of complex disputes including commercial and investment, insurance, employment, administrative and criminal disputes. He also specialises in arbitration including enforcement and setting aside of arbitral awards in Thailand.
Pasintas is a member of Lawyers Council of Thailand and the Thai Bar Association, and graduated from the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University. He joined the firm in 2017.
- Successfully advising and defending two contractors and their insurers who were part of a consortium which designed and laid the runways at Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand with US$200m in issue.
- Advising a major US car manufacturer against a Japanese insurance company in an insurance dispute arising out of the 2011 Thai floods in a claim for compensation worth over US$40m.
- Advising a leading Thai manufacturer of canned seafood products in a dispute against a major Thai packer of canned fish on a THB197.3m product liability claim.
- Representing and advising a German-headquartered construction company in a financial dispute arising out of guarantee agreements against a major financial institution in Thailand.
- Advising a Thai construction company in a dispute against the project owner arising out of the construction agreement in arbitration in Thailand under ICC Rules.
- 2018 · Thai Bar Association, Barrister-at-law
- 2018 · Lawyer Council of Thailand, Attorney-at-Law
- 2018 · Lawyer Council of Thailand, Notarial Services Attorney
- 2016 · Thammasat University, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
memberships & associations
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyer Council of Thailand