Oliver is an Associate in the Energy Group.
Oliver’s practice focuses on financing transactions, with particular expertise in project finance, debt capital markets and derivatives, advising from both a lender and borrower perspective.
Oliver works primarily on transactions in the domestic and international renewable energy space, but has also advised on deals in the transport sector.
Since joining the firm Oliver has worked in the Dubai, Singapore and London offices.
- Bayerische Landesbank on the sale of three PV projects having a non-cross-collateralised C.I.C. financing structure.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland in relation to an acquisition and construction facility for Lightsource.
- OMV AG, on the sale of two wholly-owned subsidiaries comprising its upstream exploration and production business in Pakistan to Dragon Prime Hong Kong Ltd for a consideration of €157m.
- 2015 – 2016 · LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School
- 2015 · GDL, BPP Law School
- 2010 – 2014 · Master of Science (MSc) Geography, First Class Honours, Durham University
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales