Oliver is an Associate in the Energy Group.
Oliver’s practice focuses on financing transactions, with particular expertise in project finance, debt capital markets and derivatives, advising from both a lender and borrower perspective.
Oliver works primarily on transactions in the domestic and international renewable energy space, but has also advised on deals in the transport sector.
Since joining the firm Oliver has worked in the Dubai, Singapore and London offices.
- Advising a consortium of lenders comprising SMBC, Helaba and NatWest, on the £243m refinancing of a 351 MW portfolio of 28 operating solar PV assets in England and Wales, owned by Foresight Group.
- Bayerische Landesbank on the sale of three PV projects having a non-cross-collateralised C.I.C. financing structure.
- 2015 – 2016 · LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School
- 2015 · GDL, BPP Law School
- 2010 – 2014 · Master of Science (MSc) Geography, First Class Honours, Durham University
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales