Senior Associate (Foreign Qualified) Sydney
Oendri is a Senior Associate (Foreign Qualified) in the Dispute Resolution group.
Oendri focuses on complex multi-jurisdictional commercial litigation and arbitration matters including enforcement proceedings.
She has extensive experience in contractual and commercial disputes in private equity, infrastructure, and finance space in India and Australia. Oendri has also acted for clients in regulatory inquiries and investigations of money laundering, misconduct, bribery, and corruption.
She has advised a wide range of clients, including multinational corporations, port groups, private equity funds, financial institutions and administrators and liquidators of insolvent companies.
- Acted for a Singapore based port group in a dispute relating to construction of a container terminal in an Indian port.
- Advised a UK based private equity house in an LCIA claim and multiple associated litigations against the promoter group of an investee company concerning breach of shareholders agreement.
- Represented a leading global financial institution against the issuer of listed NCDs in a bankruptcy case and subsequent contentious settlement of US$34m debt.
- 2005 – 2010 · B.A. LLB (Hons) Integrated, Amity Law School, Amity University, India
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Council of West Bengal, India (2010)