Nick is an Associate in the firm’s Project and Structured Finance group.
His practise focuses on business, energy and environmental law. Nick regularly advises international companies and banks on complex regulatory and financial law matters relative to the national and the EU energy markets.
- Advising NBG on landmark €357m facility for DEFSA privatisation.
- 2013-2014 The George Washington University Law School (LL.M in Business & Finance)
- 2007-2012 Democritus University of Thrace (LL.B)
- 2001-2007 Lycée Léonin d’Athènes
- Athens Bar Association 2015