Nicharee Pudphetkaew is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Group.
She graduated from the Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University and was admitted to practice in 2013.
Nicharee’s practice is focused on corporate and commercial matters including project finance, cross border M&A, shareholder arrangements and property acquisition.
Nicharee has advised subsidiaries of a Thai listed company on syndicated multicurrency loan facility agreement in connection with various utility scale wind farms in Thailand.
- Advising a Thai bank on a THB35bn Letter of Guarantee Facility granted to a large Thai mobile telecommunications provider in connection with the acquisition of 4G telecommunications spectrum.
- Advising an Asian rehabilitation facility on debt and equity finance which combined the loan facility, equity for the issuance of new shares and the acquisition of existing shares.
- Advising US real estate investment trust W.P. Carey on the THB1.2bn sale of its Thai factory and warehousing operations to ST Property & Logistics Company Limited.
- Advising a China state-owned company on its proposed acquisition of Thailand’s largest wind farm developer and conduct due diligence on a 360MW wind farm project in Thailand.
- Advising a Thai listed company on the construction and development of three wind farm projects in Thailand (totalling 170MW) with a value in excess of US$300m.
- 2013: Chulalongkorn University, LL.B.