T: +66 2665 7875 M: +66 90 951 5500
Natwara is an associate in the firm’s corporate group.
Natwara has extensive experience providing advice on investment, corporate and commercial, and mergers and acquisitions across various sectors, with particular in real estate and energy sectors.
- Representing Thai Chinese Joint Venture in connection with the submission of the successful bidding proposal to the Port Authority of Thailand for the Construction Work for Laem Chabang Port Development Project Phase 3 (Part 1) Off-Shore Construction worth over THB21bn.
- Representing SET-listed real estate company on the divestiture of a THB1.1bn residential condominium projects in Bangna area to a well-known real estate company.
- Representing an energy company on the acquisition of beneficial ownership of 100% of the shares in Panova Co., Ltd. and Panova Holding 5 Co., Ltd. for the project in relation to the development of a waste to energy plant in the amount of the THB115bn.
- Advising a leading food delivery company on multiple investment structuring alternatives and the optimization of its businesses from legal and commercial perspectives.
- Representing an international bank in Korea as a Thai lender legal advisor on its extension of a working capital facility in the aggregate facility value of approximately US$15m to a Thai-registered subsidiary of one of the prominent suppliers of electronic devices and appliances in Korea.
- 2019 · Chulalongkorn University, LL.B. (First Class Honours with Business Law major)