Nattanit is an associate in the corporate group.
Nattanit graduated from Chulalongkorn University and joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2019. Nattanit specialises in providing comprehensive legal advice to both Thai and foreign clients on commercial laws and regulations. Her experiences encompass a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including foreign direct investment, regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions.
- Advising a foreign individual on the investment and establishment of joint venture in Thailand.
- Advising a foreign investor on the acquisition of luxury land and building including conduct due diligence on the regulatory compliance.
- Advising foreign company on the investment of solar rooftop business and reviewing the related contractual agreements.
- Providing advice on an acquisition of shares in the automobile business.
- Advising a foreign and Thai incorporated company in relation to investment in offshore derivatives and financial instruments, including cryptocurrency.
2019 · Chulalongkorn University, LL.B.
memberships & associations
Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand