Natalie is an Associate in the dispute resolution team based in Dubai.
Natalie specialises in cross-border commercial, trust and fraud disputes, with experience in the English High Court, DIFC Courts, Dubai Courts and the DIFC-LCIA.
She has experience in complex, multi-jurisdictional disputes advising high net worth individuals, trustees and banks with experience in breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties and fraud claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Natalie was a solicitor with a leading international firm in their London and Dubai offices. She also has in-house corporate and commercial experience with a blue-chip international FMCG company based in Dubai, with experience on a broad range of matters spanning joint ventures, advertising, employment and procurement. Natalie also has corporate governance and management consultancy experience in Bahrain during which time she headed the company secretarial service line and regularly advised international banks and property developers.
- Lead fee earner on a multi-jurisdictional $2.1 billion tax fraud claim brought in the DIFC Courts and Dubai Courts on behalf of a European tax authority.
- Discharged an extra-territorial injunction freezing assets of $3.1 billion made against a number of companies held within a Jersey trust - PJSC Tatneft v Bogolyubov & Ors  EWHC 2816 (Comm).
- Defended a £205 million claim for fraud, breach of duty and/or negligence against offshore trustees.
- 2012 – 2013 University of Law: Legal Practice Course
- 2004 – 2007 Kingston University: LLB Law with Business (Honours)
- 2002 – 2004 University of the Arts, Central St. Martins School of Art & Design: Fine Art
- 1995 – 2002 Dubai College