Nana is an Associate in the Corporate group.
Nana is a corporate lawyer specializing in energy (renewable and conventional), natural resources and commercial matters. Nana has worked in Russia, Singapore and London and has extensive cross-border experience.
She has recently been on secondment to one of the world’s biggest mining companies.
- Advising on an EPC contract for the first ammonia and urea plant in Brunei, with total investment value of US$1.3 bn.
- Advising a renewable energy asset management company, on their entry into a design and build contract for a 15MW photovoltaic power project in the Philippines.
- Advising the Toleram Group on their investment as project sponsor in Lekki Port, a multi-purpose, deep sea port at the heart of the Lagos Free Trade Zone in Nigeria.
- Advising certain multilateral development banks for loans to 'a ten per cent participant' to fund its contributions to the stage 2 expansion of the Shah Deniz field.
- A Turkish conglomerate on their acquisition from a NYSE listed international mining and steel company of four mining companies in Russia and Kazakhstan for US$425m.
- 2005 · BPP Law, Bar Vocational Course
- 2004 · City University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2002 · University of Durham, Politics and Sociology BA (Hons)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)