Michael is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in London.
He specialises in project financing, with a particular focus on the energy sector, and also has experience in the structured commodities finance sector.
In 2014, Michael completed a secondment in the energy and infrastructure group at a major bank, working on a range of UK-based project financings and loans to listed funds operating in the UK renewable energy sector.
Since joining the firm, Michael has also worked in the firm’s office in Greece.
- RBS on numerous project financings of ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar PV plants developed by Lightsource in the UK (both on a single asset and cross-collateralised basis).
- The Banco Santander-led syndicate of ten lenders on the €528m refinancing of FCC and Plenium FMPG’s 422 MW Olivento onshore wind portfolio, comprising 14 assets located across four autonomous regions of Spain.
- Bayern LB on its project financing of 28 single-turbine onshore wind plants which were developed by Golden Square Energy and later sold to the Pensions Infrastructure Platform.
- A major developer of anaerobic digestion plants on its senior and mezzanine construction financing of a portfolio of eight anaerobic digestion plants.
- Canadian Solar on its sale of a 142 MW solar PV portfolio with an enterprise value of c. £191.2m to Greencoat Solar Assets II Ltd.
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales