Michael is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in HonG KOnG.
He trained at Watson Farley & Williams in 2011 and qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
He specialises in banking and finance transactions, acting for and advising sponsors and lenders on their loan and security documentation.
Since joining the firm, Michael has worked in the firm’s London, Greek and Hong Kong offices and has also been seconded to a commercial bank.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Plc in the provision of a post-construction refinancing for a portfolio of 16 solar projects.
- 2018. MBA – Imperial College Business School, Distinction
- Dean’s List for academic excellence, Winner of the David Begg Prize for outstanding performance in Economics and winner of the ICBS prize for the best overall performance on the MBA programme
- 2010 – 2011 · BPP, London LPC Distinction
- 2009 – 2010 · BPP, London GDL Distinction
- 2006 – 2009 · Durham University BA (Hons)