Michael is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in HonG KOnG.
He trained at Watson Farley & Williams in 2011 and qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
He specialises in banking and finance transactions, acting for and advising sponsors and lenders on their loan and security documentation.
Since joining the firm, Michael has worked in the firm’s London, Greek and Hong Kong offices and has also been seconded to a commercial bank.
- Canadian Solar on its sale of a 142 MW solar PV portfolio with an enterprise value of c. £191.2m to Greencoat Solar Assets II Ltd, a fund managed by Greencoat Capital.
- Institutional investors on an award winning £1.3bn bond to finance the acquisition by PKA and PFA of a 50% stake in the 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Plc in the provision of a post-construction refinancing for a portfolio of 16 solar projects.
- Investec Bank Plc on the provision of an acquisition financing loan to Ingenious Clean Energy for the purchase of two solar project companies.
- KGAL, the purchaser on the share purchase agreement for a post-construction UK solar project.
- 2018. MBA – Imperial College Business School, Distinction
- Dean’s List for academic excellence, Winner of the David Begg Prize for outstanding performance in Economics and winner of the ICBS prize for the best overall performance on the MBA programme
- 2010 – 2011 · BPP, London LPC Distinction
- 2009 – 2010 · BPP, London GDL Distinction
- 2006 – 2009 · Durham University BA (Hons)