Mark is an Associate in the London Energy & Infrastructure group.
Mark has experience working on both international and domestic project finance transactions with a particular focus on the UK renewables market, including solar and onshore and offshore wind, as well as gaining corporate experience in the renewables sector.
Since joining the firm Mark has worked in the firm’s London and Singapore offices and has been on secondment at a renewables investment fund.
- Advising the institutional investors on an award winning £1.3bn bond to finance the acquisition by PKA and PFA of a 50% stake in the 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm.
- Bayerische Landesbank in relation to financing made available to Canadian Solar UK Investments II Ltd for a portfolio of 12 ground mounted PV solar systems.
- 2009 – 2012 Bachelors Degree, Upper Second-Class Honours, King’s College London
- 2012 – 2013 Legal Practice Course, Commendation, BPP Law School
Memberships and ASSOCIATIONs
- Law Society of England and Wales