Maria is an Associate in the Finance group.
She specialises in corporate, maritime, banking and finance, in particular project and structured finance.
Maria represents and advises maritime and energy corporations as well as other large organisations operating in Greece and abroad.
She has participated in cross border M&A transactions, finance projects, projects regarding regulatory compliance and legal support for companies.
She joined the firm as a trainee in 2017 and qualified in 2018.
Maria graduated from the Law School of the University of Athens in 2016 and obtained an LL.M. in Corporate Law from University College London in 2017.
- Acting for large banking institutions in Greece or abroad regarding Security Documents in Finance deals.
- Conducting legal due diligence for funds and energy corporations.
- Advising corporations and banking institutions with respect to corporate law matters.
- 2016 – 2017 · University College London-Master of Laws in Corporate Law
- 2011-2016 · National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School-Bachelor of Laws
Memberships and Associations
- Piraeus Bar Association