Marco is an Associate in the Asset Finance team.
Marco specialises in shipping finance and advises leading banks, financial institutions and shipping companies on every aspect of ship financing.
Prior to joining WFW, he received training at a maritime law firm where he handled disputes and marine insurance claims on behalf of various shipowners and P&I Clubs.
He is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Acting for the lenders on the financing of two 23,000 TEU container vessels.
- Advising ICBC Leasing for a takeover transaction involving 11 tankers with Maersk and BP.
- Advising an international bank on refinancing of two product tankers.
- Advising a Chinese leasing company on a sale and lease back transaction of nine container vessels.
- 2016 LLB at HKU
- 2017 PCLL at HKU
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of Hong Kong