Laure is an Associate in the Singapore office.
She has experience in banking and finance across a wide variety of sectors. She acts for financial institutions and borrowers on finance transactions including corporate and syndicated lending, leveraged finance and real estate finance.
Prior to joining the Singapore office Laure has worked in international law firms in London and Paris advising both lender and borrower clients on cross-border and domestic finance transactions.
- Advising a syndicate of banks in respect of financing and developing bespoke workout strategies in the event of an enforcement.
- Assisting with the advice to an institutional lender in respect of part financing of the world’s largest offshore wind farm project (at the time).
- Providing advice to a lender on multiple rail rolling stock opportunities including electric light rail.
- Advising a lender as part of a bidding proposal to a governmental authority in respect of a tender financing the construction of a major facility adjacent to a US airport.
- 2011-2012 LLM International and European Law – Utrecht University
- 2008-2010 Master in French and English law – Université Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne
- 2006-2008 LLB Law with French Law – King’s College London
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England & Wales