T: +66 2665 7878 M: +66 63 206 6939
Lanlana is an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution group.
Lanlana has various experience assisting both local and international clients on dispute resolution and corporate matters, particularly in real estate and technology sectors.
Lanlana holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Chulalongkorn University.
She is fluent in both Thai and English.
- Advising one of the major multinational automobile manufacturers on the contractual disputes.
- Advising the world’s leading event organiser on the disputes relating to employment law, civil and commercial law, and business and organisation law.
- Advising a luxury hotel resort on issues in relation to the Bankruptcy and rehabilitation law.
- Advising one of the most renowned multinational technology companies on the legal compliance in relation to electronic equipment sales and imports.
- Advising an international tourism company on the legal compliance relating to the data protection issues.
- 2022· Chulalongkorn University, LL.B. (First Class Honours)