Kulkanya is a senior associate in the firm’s Corporate Group in Bangkok.
She focuses on corporate and investment matters.
She has extensive experience providing advice on business rehabilitation, corporate governance, mergers & acquisitions, compliance with listing rules, securities lending, joint ventures, property funds, shareholder arrangements, loan restructurings, contract managements and tax planning.
She joined the firm in 2011 and graduated from King’s College London with a Master’s Degree.
- Advising on several renewable energy projects including a China-based company on its proposed acquisition of a 9MW waste to energy power plant in Phuket, Thailand
- Advising Gordon Lake in baby Carmen custody case under the new Thai surrogacy law and assisting with the repatriation with the refusal of the surrogate mother.
- Advising international financial institutions and airlines in relation to aircraft finance transactions from Thai law perspective, including aircraft importation, novation of aircraft lease agreements, and issuing Thai-law legal opinions.
- Advising various local and international companies on labour law issues including employment contracts, restructuring of Thai operations and redundancy of staff.
- Advising a Thai subsidiary of a global beverage manufacture on proposed changes to its existing bottling and distribution joint venture with Thailand’s largest bottling companies and beverage container manufacturers.
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand (LL.B.) 2008
- King’s College London (LL.M.) 2011
Memberships and Associations
Extraordinary membership of Thai Bar Association
Lawyers Council of Thailand