Konstantina is a SENIOR Associate in the firm’s Project & Structured Finance group.
Her main areas of expertise are banking law, corporate law, securities and civil law. She is also experienced in financial regulatory issues. Konstantina graduated from the University of Athens Law School and obtained an LL.M. in Commercial and Corporate Law from the University of London (UCL) in 2007. She also holds a postgraduate diploma in Greek tax law.
Konstantina is fluent in Greek, English and French. Before joining Watson Farley & Williams in February 2012, Konstantina worked for almost four years in-house at Millennium Bank.
- Providing Greek and English law advice to the Attika Schools Project, marquee public-private partnership, which was named Education Project Finance Deal of the Year by World Finance magazine in 2014.
- Advising National Bank of Greece on a non-recourse acquisition financing to a consortium to fund approximately 65% of the consideration for its acquisition, of a 66% stake in the Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator S.A.
- Advising Luxembourg Bank on bond loan financing in hotel sector in Greece.
- Advising bondholders’ representative on bond loan financing of major Greek power corporation.
- Advising major Greek company on Receivables’ Purchase Agreement and commercial issues arising thereunder.
- University College London, LLM in Commercial and Corporate Law
- Athens University of Economics and Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Tax
- University of Athens, LLB
Memberships and Associations
- Athens’ Bar Association
- Association of Greek Commercialists