Konstantina is a Senior Associate in the Finance group in London.
Konstantina specialises in asset finance with a particular focus on the shipping, aviation and rail sectors. Her experience covers a wide range of asset finance and leasing transactions advising financial institutions, owners, lessors, manufacturers and export credit agencies. She has extensive knowledge of the shipping sector having worked as in-house counsel for a leading ship-owning company.
Konstantina is qualified to practise both English and Greek law.
In addition to English, she also speaks fluent Greek and French.
- Advising a syndicate of seven banks on the $2.64 billion ECA-backed financing of five cruise ships.
- Advising BNP Paribas and a syndicate of four other banks on the $439 million SINOSURE-backed financing of 86 scrubbers for the MSC group (named “Shipping Green Deal of the Year 2018” at the Global Transport Finance Awards).
- Advising Société Générale on the JOLCO financing of two Airbus A321 aircraft for ICBC Financial Leasing sub-leased to Vietnam Airlines (named “Operating Lessor JOLCO Deal of the Year 2018” at the Global Transport Finance Awards).
- Advising Société Générale on tax lease unwind and $135m refinancing of two ships leased to a joint venture owned by Oman Shipping Company and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd.
- 2012 · City University London, LL.M in Maritime law
- 2010 · University of Athens, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Athens Bar Association
- Registered as a foreign lawyer with the Paris Bar (Barreau de Paris)