Kathleen is an Associate in the Real Estate group.
Kathleen’s practice focuses on the full range of real estate transactions, including leasing Class A office space, acquisitions and dispositions, and financing matters in connection therewith.
Her experience includes reviewing, negotiating, and preparing purchase and sale agreements, conveyance and loan documents, and other deal-specific instruments, documents, and agreements as necessary.
She has represented borrowers and lenders on all aspects of complex financing transactions, and has also assisted clients with environmental issues in business transactions.
- Advising a developer on the financing and re-development of a mixed-use property located in New York City.
- Advising an institutional investor in the acquisition and disposition of office buildings, industrial parks, and multifamily projects nationwide.
- Represent RAL Development Services LLC in connection with a US$112m construction loan for a 600,000 square foot development property located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Advising a hotel operator in the acquisition and disposition of hotel properties throughout New York City.
- Representing an institutional owner of lifestyle centers and shopping centers on tenant leases with regional and national retailers.
- 2007 Vermont Law School, J.D.
- 2007 Vermont Law School, M.S.E.L., cum laude
- 2004 University of Maine, B.S. Chemical Engineering, summa cum laude