Juliana is a paralegal in the firm’s Asset Finance group in Singapore.
She assists with the preparation of all ship finance related documents and conducts necessary searches where needed. She also attends to pre-closings and post-closings work.
- Assisting on a matter involving the provision of a JOLCO loan facility of USD31,593,344 to part finance the cost of containers pursuant to the terms of the Container Purchase Agreement.
- Attending to the documentation preparation and organisation for certain sale and purchase closings.
- Assisting the WFW team on advice relating to a US$25m term loan to refinance a portfolio of containers.
- Providing support to the team acting for the facility agent and security agent in relation to a US$261 million Japanese Operating Lease with Call Option relating to one newbuild container vessel.
- Assisting on a matter where WFW acted for the lenders in respect of a series of Japanese Operating Leases with Call Options relating to nine chemical tankers.
- 2008 · Temasek Polytechnic, Certificate in Paralegal Studies