Jordan is a Senior Associate in the Projects group.
Jordan specialises in oil & gas, commodities and infrastructure finance across a range of jurisdictions. He advises lenders and borrowers on a number of project, borrowing base and RBL financings.
Jordan has gained experience working in-house at a number of major banks including Barclays and Standard Chartered Bank, as well as at a large integrated oil & gas company based in London with assets in Nigeria.
- Advising Accugas Limited (a member of the Seven Energy group) as borrower in relation to a US$50m debt service reserve account guarantee facility provided by GuarantCo Limited.
- Advising FBN Bank Limited in relation to a US$30m trade finance facility to a Dubai based commodity trading company to finance the company’s trading operations in various African jurisdictions.
- Advising Société Générale (as Facility Agent) and a group of seven lenders providing a US$400m facility to a major Norwegian oil and gas company.
- Advising a European bank in relation to a €300m export credit agency backed, bilateral facility agreement to a major Russian oil & gas company.
- 2009 · University of the Witwatersrand (Bachelor of Laws)
- 2007 · University of the Witwatersrand (Bachelor of Arts)
Memberships and associations
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces, South Africa