Jon is a Partner in the Energy Group.
Jon practice’s focusses on project finance, with special expertise advising on the construction-related aspects of energy projects.
He is experienced in advising sponsors, financial institutions and contractors on large scale energy projects (including solar, biomass and offshore wind) in Asia, Europe and the United States.
Jon also advises on energy and other construction-related disputes.
- Advising the lenders to the financing of the 600 MW Changfang and Xidao offshore wind project in Taiwan, which is being developed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners.
- Advising PKA on its acquisition of a 50% interest in the Teesside biomass project, the investment for which is anticipated to exceed £900 million.
- Advising a JV between a Danish and a Scottish developer regarding the construction of an Offshore Wind Farm in the United Kingdom.
- 2006 · BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2005 · BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2002 · Balliol College, Oxford University, BA (Hons) Modern History
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Society of Construction Law
- Asia Wind Energy Association