Joe is a Senior Associate in the London Energy & Infrastructure group.
He specialises in project-based commercial and financing work in the power sector, notably the UK and European energy and renewables markets, including onshore and offshore wind. He has particular expertise in power purchase agreements, acting for developers, lenders and offtakers. He also has general corporate/commercial experience in the energy, oil and gas and commodities markets.
Joe has also been on secondment to a major European utility.
- PKA, one of Denmark’s leading pension funds, on its award winning acquisition of a 50% stake in the circa £900m Teesside Renewable Energy Plant in the North East of England.
- Ørsted in relation to the partial sell-down of its interest in the London Array wind farm, including in relation to the PPA offered to the buyer and technical issues relating to price adjustments in the SPA.
- 1999 Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 1997 College of Law, Chester, Legal Practice Course
- 1996 University of Manchester, LL.B (Hons)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales