Jessica is an Associate in the London Real Estate group.
She advises on a broad range of real estate matters, including commercial and residential sales as well as commercial landlord and tenant work. Jessica also has experience in the acquisition and disposal of renewable energy projects and the property aspects of corporate transactions.
Jessica has previously worked in the firm’s Athens office.
- September 2018 Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2015 – 2016 Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
- 2009 – 2012 Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), University of Warwick
Memberships and associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- British Property Federation Futures