Jane is a Professional Support Lawyer in the Finance group,
Jane specialises in asset finance with particular expertise in the maritime sector.
Prior to her PSL role, Jane worked on a number of structured financings relating to container receivables, real estate and energy projects. Jane also spent three years in the firm’s Litigation group.
Jane is responsible for legal training and precedents and regularly provides legal advice to colleagues across the firm’s offices globally.
- 1997 – 1998 · College of Law, London Legal Practice Course
- 1996 – 1997 · College of Law, London Common Professional Examination
- 1993 – 1996 · Modern History, MA Oxon (Keble College)
memberships & associations
- The Shipping Professional Network in London
- Law Society of England and Wales