JAMIE IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THE LONDON CORPORATE GROUP.
Concentrating on the firm’s maritime and renewable energy sectors, Jamie advises investment funds, private and listed companies and financial institutions on a broad range of commercial corporate transactions. These include international and domestic mergers and acquisitions, cross border strategic alliances (joint venture arrangements and private equity fundraisings) and group reorganisations.
Jamie has recently returned from a client secondment and has previously worked in the firm’s Singapore office.
- Advising CREDITAS Group on its acquisition of InterGen Projects (UK) Limited and its UK business from InterGen’s parent company. The acquisition included three operational CCGT plants and one OCGT plant with a combined capacity of 2,800 MW as well as a 450 MW battery storage project.
- Advised Eco Atlantic on US$25m fundraising for South African offshore well drilling.
- Advised EnTrust Global on Maas Capital Shipping acquisition.
- Advised Navigator on merger with Ultragas.
- Advised Advertising Association on industry’s first sustainability project.
2018 · Legal Practice Course, BBP
2017 · Graduate Diploma of Law, BBP
2016 · History (BA), King’s College London
memberships & associations
Law Society of England and Wales
British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association
- PressWFW advises Beacon Energy on reverse takeover of Rhein Petroleum and related equity fundraising
- PressWFW advises CREDITAS on acquisition of InterGen
- PressWFW advises Eco Atlantic on US$25m fundraising for South African offshore well drilling
- PressWFW advises EnTrust Global on Maas Capital Shipping acquisition
- PressWFW advises Navigator on merger with Ultragas