Ivy is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Group.
She has significant expertise in advising developers, lenders and contractors on deal structuring, due diligence, drafting and reviewing project and finance documents, implementation strategies and local compliance across a range of industries including the heavily regulated energy and infrastructure sector.
Ivy specialises in advising China and SE Asia-based clients on cross-border transactions; she provides proactive and solution-oriented advice to solve knotty legal problems and is adept at ensuring her clients have a clear understanding of the local laws and in mitigating risk to their businesses.
Ivy holds an LL.M. (University of California, Berkeley, USA), and an LL.M. and LL.B. (Nanjing University, China). She is a member of the New York and China Bar Associations and speaks English and Mandarin.
- 2014 LL.M. with Certificate of Specialisation in Business Law, University of California, Berkeley School of Law, California, USA
- 2008 LL.M. Nanjing University, School of Law, Nanjing, China
- 2005 LL.B. Nanjing University, School of Law, Nanjing, China
Memberships and Associations
- Admitted to Practice Law in New York, U.S. – 2016
- Admitted to Practice Law in China – 2005