Isarapong is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
He joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2019.
Isarapong practises commercial litigation and dispute resolution, with focus on contract, intellectual property and employment law.
Isarapong is fluent in Thai and English.
- Advising an international importer of quality food products on a dispute involving the shipment of beverages sold to a luxury real estate company in Thailand.
- Advising high-net-worth foreign individuals on Thai family law, including divorce, property settlement and guardianship cases.
- Advising a private client on a succession case, including appointing an administrator of the estate and assisting on the management of the estate according to Thai law.
- 2019 Lawyer Council of Thailand, Lawyer License
- 2018 University of Leeds, UK (LL.M.)
- 2016 Northumbria University, UK (LL.M.)
- 2013 Chiang Mai University, Thailand (LL.B.)
Memberships and Associations
- Lawyer Council of Thailand, Lawyer License 2019