IDA IS A SENIOR ASSOCIATE IN THE ASSETS & STRUCTURED FINANCE GROUP
Ida specialises in asset finance transactions with a particular focus on shipping and offshore. She has experience on a variety of transactions including financings with ECA-support, shipping, offshore and FSRU financings, and she advises banks and financial institutions as well as owners.
Prior to joining Watson Farley & Williams, Ida worked at BAHR law firm in Oslo, Norway, where she qualified as an Advokat in June 2010. Ida qualified as a Solicitor in October 2013.
- Advising DNB on multiple ECA-backed syndicated financings for offshore drilling units built in Korea, including for Odfjell Drilling and an export credit‐supported US$475m loan to Ocean Rig.
- Advising a Nordea-led syndicate on the ECA-backed US$288m financing of two semi-submersible accommodation rigs built in China for the Prosafe group
- Advising Citibank on US$357m facility to finance new Oilfield Service vessels.
- 2013 · Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme
- 2007 · University of Sydney, Postgraduate Exchange Program, Corporate Law, Contracts
- 2003 – 2008 · University of Oslo, Master of Law