Hetty is a Senior Associate in the Planning and Regulatory group.
Hetty specialises in planning law and has worked across a range of sectors including airport infrastructure, minerals, regeneration of sites for mixed use commercial development and residential developments.
She advises on nationally significant infrastructure, planning applications, permitted development, highway matters and compliance with habitats and environmental regulations.
- Strategic advice on airport expansion, including mitigating risks through habitats and environmental screening.
- Advising on Development Consent Order applications for hazardous waste landfill and off-shore windfarms.
- Advising on the use of compulsory purchase powers to assemble land, and regenerate town centres and brownfield sites.
- Advising on the regeneration of a gateway site in Newcastle upon Tyne, and the development of 3,7161sqm of office space, together with destination retail/leisure uses.
- Securing planning permission for a 384 unit residential scheme in Wandsworth, together with advising on affordable housing obligations and viability assessments.
2008 – 2009 College of Law, Guildford, LPC Commendation
2003 – 2006 University of Leicester
memberships & associations
Law Society of England and Wales