GIANNIS IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION GROUP.
Giannis is a maritime litigator with considerable experience in Greek law and maritime dispute resolution.
Giannis specialises in matters of incorporation and serving of Greek or foreign maritime companies as well as Greek and foreign compliance law. Giannis advises on company law matters, specialising on establishing Greek Maritime Companies (L.959/79) and branches/offices of foreign legal entities in Greece (L.89/67).
Giannis has been involved in all kind of shipping related litigation and advises and represents before Greek Courts, leading shipping companies, charterers, insurers and P&I Clubs.
Giannis also have experience in civil and company law, as well as private international and public law.
Giannis passed the National Greek Bar Exams with a distinction.
- 2016 · National and Kapodistrian University of Athens/ LLB
- 2014 · University of Piraeus/ MSc Maritime Studies
- 2010 · National and Kapodistrian University of Athens/ BSc Political Sciences and Public Administration
- 2006 · High School/ Athens College
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Association of Piraeus