Georgina is a Senior Associate in the London Corporate group.
She specialises in corporate and commercial work, including mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisation and commercial transactions with a focus in the hotel and leisure sector, acting for hotel owners, brands and operators.
Georgina advises a wide range of clients including listed funds and investment trusts, family held companies and entrepreneurs.
- Advising Global Risk Partners Limited, the independent insurance intermediary, on its acquisition of a majority stake in leading UK commercial insurance broker Marshall Wooldrige.
- Advising Global Risk Partners Ltd on its investment in specialist retail broker Cavendish Munro Professional Risks Ltd.
- Advising Aurelius Group on the acquisition of Colt Group S.A.’s virtualised cloud computing and managed hosting services business (CMC). CMC has been fully integrated into Aurelius’ ICT Services subsidiary, Getronics.
- Advising Frasers Hospitality UK Holdings Ltd on the £363.4m acquisition of Malmaison Hotel du Vin hotel group from private equity firm KSL Capital Partners, LLC.
- Advising Aurelius Group on the cross-border acquisition of the value added sales activities of the NEC Group’s Unified Communications business.
- 2007 · College of Law (LPC)
- 2006 · College of Law (GDL)
- 2003 · University of Warwick