Georgina is an Associate in the London Employment and Immigration Team.
Georgina advises clients on contentious and non-contentious employment matters across a wide range of sectors. Her experience includes advice in relation to settlement agreements, redundancies, employment contracts, handbooks and maritime related employment issues.
She also has experience in UK business immigration matters, including applications for skilled worker visas and sponsorship licences.
Georgina joined Watson Farley & Williams as a trainee in 2020 and qualified in 2022. She has worked for the firm’s London and Athens offices
- Assisting with a large-scale redundancy exercise for a company in the energy sector.
- Advising on grievances raised by senior executives and related settlement agreements for an investment management company.
- Assisting a sustainable electronics manufacturer with a living wage agreement as part of a pro bono project.
- Advising a transportation and logistics company with a number of skilled worker visa applications.
- Assisting an employee with a sex and disability discrimination claim against their large retail employer.
- 2012 – 2015 · Classics and Ancient History, Durham University
- 2016 – 2017 · Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2018 – 2019 · Legal Practice Course, BPP University
memberships and associations
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- UK Chamber of Shipping