Feifei is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate Group, based in our Bangkok office.
She has significant experience in corporate, commercial, banking and finance, maritime, insurance, litigation and dispute resolution matters. She specialises in advising China and SE Asian-based clients on cross-border matters and has experience across a number of industry sectors including energy and infrastructure.
Feifei is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Advising a leading Chinese pet food manufacturer and exporter in relation to its initial public offering (IPO) in China. Work included due diligence and the issuance of a legal opinion on its Thailand subsidiary.
- Assisting one of the largest aircraft maintenance suppliers in China in relation to a debt repayment claim application against Thai Airways under the latter’s rehabilitation proceedings.
- Advising one of the top logistics companies in Thailand on its investment and business initiatives including joint venture structuring, business expansion, contract review in relation to daily management and operation, and local compliance.
- Advising Xunlei Network Technologies Limited, a top cloud computing and tech company in China, on the operations of its business in Thailand, including regulatory advice on new business initiatives and reviewing new contracts.
- Advising a one-stop international logistics services provider on a cargo damage dispute that occurred during inland transportation in Thailand. Works include advising on time bar issues and compensation strategies against carriers, and negotiation with the carriers and their insurers.
- 2018 – Masters of Laws (LL.M.), University of California, Berkeley, School of Law
- 2015 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), School of Law, East China University of Political Science and Law (ECUPL), Shanghai, China
- 2015 – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), School of Foreign Languages, East China University of Political Science and Law (ECUPL), Shanghai, China
Memberships and Associations
2015 – Chinese Bar Association