Fazlina is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution group.
She specialises in areas concerning shipbuilding, engineering, shipping (both wet and dry) and international trade and commodities.
Prior to joining the firm, Fazlina qualified and practised with Singapore law firms which specialise in shipping.
- Acting for a Malaysian integrated oil and gas services company on the potential restructuring of multiple projects in relation to up to five offshore oil & gas assets, and a related series of loan facilities made to various parts of a joint venture as co-sponsors of the projects.
- Acting on behalf of a major player in the Vietnamese marine transportation market and advising on Voyage Charter Dispute.
- Acting for a national O&G company in relation to certain project documents for the development of an O&G field.
- Advising a Thai-listed bulk carrier owner/operator in relation to a shipbuilding dispute with a Chinese shipyard. The dispute relates to alleged design defects in the propulsion system and excessive fuel oil consumption.
- 2008 – 2012 · Singapore Management University, LLB
Memberships and Associations
- Singapore Academy of Law
- Law Society of Singapore