Fawad is an associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group, based in London.
Fawad advises banks, financial institutions, owners and operators on all aspects of loan, security and leasing documentation within the maritime, aviation and rail sectors.
Fawad also has experience advising FinTechs and start-ups. His experience includes debt financings, securitisation and venture capital investment / funding rounds, as well as advising on financial services regulations.
He has also previously worked in-house at American Express.
- Advised company listed on NYSE on its acquisition of a private company.
- Advised FinTech company on issuing of convertible loan notes to new investors.
- Advised on securitisation of loan receivables and forward flow funding arrangements involving an international bank, a private equity fund and the UK’s first open-banking powered consumer lender.
- Advised on the upsize and issuance of senior and mezzanine notes for a FinTech company.
- 2018 – 2019 · LPC (LLM)_- BPP University
- 2017 – 2018 · GDL – BPP University
- 2014 – 2017 · History BA (First Class Honours) – Queen Mary University of London