Evangelia is an Associate in the Project & Structured Finance team.
Evangelia specialises in the fields of Energy, Corporate and Civil Law. She advises participants in energy transactions and acquisitions and she has been also involved in various complex legal cases brought before the Civil and Administrative Courts.
She obtained her Bachelor form the Law School of the University of Athens and her master in Energy: Strategy, Law and Economics from the University of Piraeus.
- 2018 – present MSc Energy: Strategy, Law and Economics, University of Piraeus
- 2015 – 2017 MSc Public Law and Public Policy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- 2012 – 2015 MSc International and European Studies, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- 2005 – 2011 LLB, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
memberships and associations
- Member of Athens Bar Association