Emma is an associate in the Disputes Resolution Group and specialises in Construction Disputes.
Emma has worked on several high-value domestic and international construction claims and has experience working on matters to include complex building defects, fire safety issues and delay claims.
Emma is experienced in drafting advice notes and statements of case, instructing experts on areas of technical expertise and providing advice to both public and private sector clients within the housing, oil and gas and infrastructure sectors.
Emma is a solicitor of England & Wales and is also called to the bar in the Commonwealth jurisdiction of Jamaica. She also holds an LLM in Environmental Law from Queen Mary, University of London.
- 2015 – 2016 · Queen Mary, University of London
- 2012 – 2014 · Norman Manley Law School
- 2009 – 2012 · University of the West Indies, Mona
- ArticleHow to dodge a dispute
- ArticleWhat’s the correlation with inflation? Everything!
- ArticleGreening supply chain construction contracts
- ArticleConstructing a diverse workforce – How we can work together to plug the diversity gap in the construction sector
- ArticleGreening Supply Chain Construction Contracts