Emma is an Associate in the London Employment and Immigration Group.
Emma advises clients across a number of sectors on contentious and non-contentious employment matters. Such matters include redundancies, TUPE transfers and negotiating settlement agreements.
She has experience reviewing and drafting employment and consultancy contracts, in addition to company policies.
Emma also has experience in business immigration matters, including applications for Skilled Worker Visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EU Settlement Scheme Family Permits and Sponsorship Licences.
- Assisting a number of senior executives with a grievance against their employer, including several whistleblowing complaints.
- Advising a transportation and logistics company on its standard seafarers’ terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with the Maritime Labour Convention 2006.
- Assisting with a large-scale redundancy process for a company in the maritime sector.
- Advising a technology company on its in-country and out-of-country Skilled Worker Visa applications.
- Advising on a complex immigration matter, relating to an individual’s ability to register as a British citizen.
- 2012 – 2016 · Modern Languages (French and Spanish), Durham University
- 2017 – 2018 · Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2018 – 2019 · Legal Practice Course, BPP University
Memberships and Associations
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA)