EMMA IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THe EMPLOYMENT GROUP.
Emma advises clients across a number of sectors on contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
On the contentious side, Emma has experience in employment tribunal proceedings, and has advised many clients on settlement agreements. On the non-contentious side, Emma’s practice includes conducting due diligence in share sales, assisting with drafting share purchase agreements, and drafting employment and consultancy contracts.
Emma also has experience in business immigration matters, including applications for Skilled Worker Visas, Sponsorship Licence and Family Visas.
- Assisting a number of senior executives with a grievance against their employer, including several whistleblowing complaints.
- Advising a transportation and logistics company on its standard seafarers’ terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with the Maritime Labour Convention 2006.
- Assisting with a large-scale redundancy process for a company in the maritime sector.
- Advising a technology company on its in-country and out-of-country Skilled Worker Visa applications.
- Advising on a complex immigration matter, relating to an individual’s ability to register as a British citizen.
- 2012 – 2016 · Modern Languages (French and Spanish), Durham University
- 2017 – 2018 · Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- 2018 – 2019 · Legal Practice Course, BPP University
Memberships and Associations
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA)