Emma is an Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in London.
Emma specialises in banking and finance transactions in the renewable energy sector and has experience advising both sponsors and lenders.
Since joining Watson Farley & Williams in 2013 Emma has worked in the firm’s London and Singapore offices.
- Advising Lightsource Renewable Energy on its agreement to enter into a partnership platform with UK Climate Investments to fund the development, acquisition and ownership of large scale solar power generation assets in India.
- Advising Vortex on its c. £470m acquisition of 365 MW UK solar PV portfolio from TerraForm Power. Comprising 24 operational assets, Vortex’s new acquisition represents one of the largest solar PV portfolios in the UK.
- Advising PKA on its acquisition of a 50% stake in the Teesside Renewable Energy Plant in the North East of England, which won PFI Magazine’s European Power Deal of the Year 2016.
- Advising a BlackRock-owned project company on the EKF-backed construction financing of the Norwegian 160 MW Tellenes wind farm, a deal listed in Inspiratia’s top ten most significant renewables deals of 2016.
- University of York B.A. Hons Economics & Economic History