Ee Ling is an Associate in the firm’s Finance group.
She is based in Singapore and specialises in cross-border asset finance transactions, with a particular focus on shipping and aviation.
She acts mainly for financial institutions and her primary area of focus is assisting on asset finance as well as leasing structures in the maritime and aviation sectors.
Ee Ling joined the firm in 2015 as a trainee solicitor, working in the firm’s London, Athens and Singapore offices, before moving to the Singapore office on qualification in 2017.
She speaks English and Mandarin.
- Advising a Japanese bank on a pre- and post-delivery loan in respect of four containerships.
- Advising a German bank on the debt restructuring of an Indian shipping company and the reflagging of its vessels.
- Advising an international bank in relation to a US$31m Japanese Operating Lease with Call Option relating to container boxes.
- Advising an international bank on a term loan facility relating to one Bombardier Global 6000.
- 2015 BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2011-2014 Durham University, LLB
memberships and associations
- Law Society of England and Wales