Dzung Vu is a senior associate in the Hanoi office.
He advises clients on a range of both non contentious (including foreign investment, project finance, corporate, mergers and acquisitions) and contentious matters in Vietnam and has particular expertise in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Dzung has more than 14 years’ experience having worked with leading local and international law firms in Vietnam and is fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- JAKS Resources Berhad of Malaysia in the development and financing of the Hai Duong BOT coal-fired thermal power project in Vietnam.
- Toyo Ink Group Berhad, as project sponsor, in the development and financing of the Song Hau 2 coal-fired BOT thermal power project in Hau Giang.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade in the development of the Nghi Son 2 BOT coal-fired power project in Vietnam.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade in the development of the Van Phong 1 BOT coal-fired power project in Vietnam.
- Taekwang Power and a Middle East power company as the sponsors/ borrowers in the Nam Dinh 1 BOT coal-fired thermal power project in Vietnam.
- 2001 – LLB Hanoi Law University
- 1999 – BE University of Commerce, Hanoi
memberships and associations
- Hanoi Bar Association
- Vietnam Bar Federation