Dylan is a senior associate in the London Projects Group.
Dylan specialises in international project financings of and commercial transactions related to renewable energy projects in a range of jurisdictions across Africa.
His experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors includes advising lenders, sponsors and borrowers across the core commercial package of project finance documents with a focus on the financing aspects of deals.
Dylan has also advised lenders on corporate and commodity financings.
He has practiced in London, Amsterdam and Johannesburg.
- Advising lenders on the project financing of a greenfield solar PV project in Ukraine.
- Advising lenders on the project financing of a greenfield solar PV project in Kenya.
- Advising lenders on the project financing of a greenfield hydroelectric project in Uganda and Tanzania.
- Advising lenders on amendments to the project financing of a hydroelectric project in Uganda.
- Advising lenders in relation to secured multicurrency borrowing base credit facilities.
- 2013 · LLM (International Taxation) – University of Florida
- 2009 · LLB – University of Cape Town
- 2007 · BBusSc – University of Cape Town
Memberships and associations
- South Africa Legal Practice Council (Gauteng Province)
- Law Society of England and Wales