Duangkamon is an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution group, focusing on commercial litigation and arbitration matters.
She is qualified in 2015 and joined Watson Farley & Williams in 2019.
Duangkamon has extensive experience representing both domestic and international clients in litigation and arbitration. She handles a variety of commercial, civil, criminal and employment cases in trial courts and the court of appeal. Duangkamon also assists clients in bankruptcy proceedings and estate administration.
- Representing and advising a joint venture construction company in arbitration proceedings concerning breach of construction contract.
- Representing and advising a foreign airline company in a tort action against Thai governmental entity.
- Representing and advising creditors and debtors in bankruptcy cases.
- Representing and advising clients in criminal cases concerning fraud, human trafficking, and embezzlement.
- Representing and advising foreign individuals in estate administration.
- 2009 Temple University Beasley School of Law, Master of Laws in American Law for Foreign Lawyers (LL.M.)
- 2006 Thammasat University, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Memberships and Associations
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association 2015
- New York State Bar 2010