David is a Senior Associate in the London Tax group.
David advises a range of clients on corporate/M&A and finance matters, often in the energy sector and with a significant cross-border aspect to them.
- Advising an Australian bank on establishing its first European infrastructure fund.
- Advising a listed renewable energy business on its €70m acquisition of wind power projects in France and Scotland, and its joint venture with a UK renewables developer.
- 2000 – 2001 · The College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 1998 – 2000 · Université de Paris I (Panthéon – Sorbonne), Maîtrise en Droit (Droit Anglais et Droit Francais)
- 1996 – 1998 · King’s College London, LLB (English Law and French Law)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales