David is an Associate in the London Energy & Infrastructure group.
David is a finance specialist and advises on cross-border debt transactions, with a focus on businesses located in Africa, Eastern and Central Europe and Southeast Asia. The transactions that he has worked on typically involve the participation of development finance institutions and/or export credit agencies.
David has also recently been on secondment to NatWest, where he primarily supported their project finance team in relation to financings in the renewables sector.
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on the financing for the development, construction and operation of a 40MWp solar PV plant in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Three lenders (including European Bank for Construction and Development) on the financing of a new 55 MW solar PV power plant in Ukraine, including drafting the key English law governed finance documents and project documents.
- 2010 – 2012 University of Law, Moorgate, Graduate diploma in law and legal practice course
- 2006 – 2010 Trinity College, Dublin, Business, Economics, Social and Political Science, BA Hons
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales